HEALTH AND WELLNESS
begin from the inside
- Improve cell turnover, repair and growth
- Allow the body to down-regulate the synthesis of nucleotides
- Support the intestinal lining in the GI tract
- Enhance enterocyte growth for greater nutrient absorption
- Stimulate growth of beneficial bacteria
How It Works
Nucleotides may also have a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora, stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibiting pathogens.
Harmful species of bacteria are suppressed as nucleotides increase the amount of helpful microflora competing for resources in the digestive system.